Bimectin Paste Dewormer
Bimectrin® Paste kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of s. vulgarus, with a single dose. Bimectrin® Paste is a potent anti parasitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organic phosphate. Helps control different parasites such as large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascardis, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores, and neck threadworm.
- Contains proven ivermectin, anthelmintic and boticide
- Broad spectrum activity against a wide range of debilitating parasites
- FDA approved
- Apple flavored for enhanced palatability
- Safe for use in horses of all ages and pregnant mares
- One syringe treats up to 1250 lbs.
- Recommended Deworming Program: May/June and November/December
- Dosage: This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on they syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight
- Directions for use: While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. Make sure that the horses mouth is clear of feed. Remove the cover from the tip of syringe. Insert the syringe tip into the horses mouth at the space between the teeth. Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. Immediately raise the horses head for a few seconds after dosing
- Precautions: Bimectrin® (ivermectin) Paste may be used in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy. Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility. Bimectrin® (ivermectin) Paste has been formulated specifically for use in horses only. This product should not be used in other animals species as severe adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may resul
- Storage/How Supplied: Supplied in a 6.08 gram syringe
- Store at 66-77 degrees F or 20-25 degrees C Excursions between 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) are permitted
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism